Worldwide Nepalese Students’ Organization
Nepal (WNSO Nepal) is a non-political, non-profit, volunteer based
student organization that constitutes the Nepalese Students all over the
world. WNSO-Nepal was established with the ultimate objective of
helping students achieve their full potential in the easiest way
possible with the regional slogan ‘Quality Education is Fundamental
Right to Every Citizen’. Better considering the students and youth as a
future of the nation, WNSO is coming at front carrying a mission to
lead students for quality education and to enroll them into social
transformation and nation building process.
WNSO would like to see
students, government, educational institutions work together to make
education accessible to as many individuals as possible, which is their
fundamental right. WNSO hopes to be consulted upon on any educational
matter as WNSO is predominantly made up of present and previous
students. It can act as a strong platform to express the views and ideas
of students from all over the world. WNSO has been addressing various
issues mainly education as fundamental right of every citizens. As the
organization is growing and gaining momentum, it has expanded its scope
from education to capacity building, leadership development,
volunteerism and mobilization of youth in nation building.
WNSO approaches towards the Goal
- To create opportunities for students by providing scholarship and relevant Supports in Nepal and Abroad
- To provide reliable educational guidance and career counseling to students and advocating for their right.
- To promote the knowledge sharing establishing the learning centers
among previous and present students for social transformation and
- To support the government to secure the better education throughout
the nation by creating meeting point for Nepalese students &
Educators studying around the world.
- To work on various academic, capacity building of youth and social service in association with like minded organizations.
- Education (i.e. National and International Scholarship, education support and so on)
- Capacity building of youth
- Youth counseling, advocacy and campaigning
- Volunteering and internship opportunity
- Community services and development
- Communication and relevant Information to students in regards education system and opportunities to study abroad
- Partnership and coordination.